Product Demonstration Video Installation Instruction Video Software Installation Instruction Video
Trade-in / Upgrade » WiFi Help »
Does not require you to be within cellphone coverage area or to have WIFI coverage, Your Android phone/Android Tablet and this product talk directly to each other, nothing else is needed.
WIFI Interface Smartphone Accessed Remote Dashboard (WISARD)
All installation instructions for all Pinellas Power Products kits are in video form only. Please watch installation video above before ordering this product to make sure it is within your ability to install. Do not attempt to install this kit from the you tube videos they are not the most current, always use the videos on the Flash drive / bottle opener included in the kit.
Our Honda EU7000iS WIFI remote control kit is the most advanced most feature packed remote control on the market today. It is the only one that starts and stops your Honda EU7000iS with two channels and offers you the ability to move in and out of the eco-throttle mode and the ability to turn on and off the lower 20A outlet and display all info on your smartphone so you know what is going on at all times.. We have tested this unit at our location and found an unobstructed range of almost 800 feet, obstructions and weather conditions and type of smartphone used will affect the range of this unit.
Android Smartphone App for the Honda EU7000iS
Get Android App
- Does not require you to be within cellphone coverage area due to fact that it is WIFI and not GSM.
- This Kit works with Honda EU7000iS inverter generators.
- Shipping weight 2 pounds.
- Ships the same day it was ordered on orders received before 3:30 PM EST
- Quantity shown next to the price is the exact quantity in stock right this second.
- We ship world wide.
- This kit has everything you will need to connect your generator with your own cellphone/tablet.
- This kit can be installed in about 55 minutes from start to finish.
- The software and control unit have 4 additional channels for expansion.
- This kit is compatible with Android based Smartphones and Tablets only it does not work with Apple products.
Features and Benefits
- It is very easy to use, just turn the key on and press the arm button to use the WIFI Mode.
- This kit does not include the Smartphone itself.
- The Pinellas Power Products WIFI Remote Control kit can switch your generator in and out of economy mode. The owner’s manual says to start the generator in standard mode then switch to economy mode, so what is the point in buying a remote control that can’t operate the economy switch.
- The Pinellas Power Products Wireless Remote Control kit can turn one of the 20A outlets on and off by remote control while leaving the generator turned on ( great for items that you wish had their own remote control, but don’t.)
- This WIFI unit has four additional channels to allow additional functions to be easily added.
- In the possible event of a remote control failure the normal starting and operation of the generator will not be affected.
- The radio receiver has low voltage cut out function that shuts the WIFI down if battery voltage drops below 11.95 volts for more that 5 minutes. The WIFI unit will not function until battery is charged. (But does not affect recoil starting or key starting) Do not leave the unit in standby mode for more than 2 days when battery is fully charged because this will drain the battery. I strongly recommend the use of a battery maintainer or trickle charger at all times due to the fact that the EU7000iSE has a very poor battery charging system in it. In an off grid situation a solar 20 watt battery maintainer works well, or I sell a plug in battery maintainer on my web site.
- Overload protection, low oil shut down, ground fault, and all safety features are unaffected by the installation of this kit.
MANUAL STARTING PROCEDURE
1) Make sure there is Fuel in the tank that you will be running off of.
2) Make sure the economy switch is in the standard position.
3) Make sure the mode switch is in the stock position.
4) Turn the key to the ON position then press the start button.
5) Allow the generator to warm up before putting it in economy mode or putting a load on it.
REMOTE STARTING PROCEDURE
1) Set generator up the same as you would for manual starting.
2) Make sure the mode switch on the WIFI unit is in WIFI mode and press the arm button.
3) Open the PPP WIFI controller app on your smart phone.
4) Make sure your Smartphone WIFI is linked to the generator WIFI.
5) Press the connect button on the PPP WIFI app, it will turn green.
6) Press the Run Button on the PPP WIFI app, it will turn green.
7) Press the start button on the PPP WIFI app it will turn green for less than one second and the generator will start.
FUNCTIONS of REMOTE CONTROL BUTTONS
Connect button) Press this to connect the smartphone to the WIFI.
Run button) This is the remote Main switch it does the same thing as the key switch on the generator.
Start button) Start the generator (press for about 1 second)
Economy button) Economy mode (press for 1 second to put generator into economy mode, press again to return to standard mode) the default position is standard run mode.
Outlet Button) Outlet control ( press for one second to turn bottom 20a outlet on and press again to turn it back off) the default position is the outlet off.
Shut Down) Press this button to shut down the unit and put it in stand by mode. Always use the shutdown button to turn the unit off so that battery draw will be lower.
If you have one of these generators but you are not comfortable installing the kit yourself, contact me for assistance.
This item has been tested and verified to fit US models, all installation instructions refer to us models, however this product will work on many different international models.
Honda EU7000iS, The new fuel injected Work Horse