Product Information Video See All Honda Products »
All installation instructions for all Pinellas Power Products kits are in video form only. Please watch installation video above before ordering This product to make sure it is within your ability to install. Do not attempt to install this kit from the you tube videos they are not the most current, always use the videos on the Flash drive / bottle opener included in the kit.
I developed this kit as a lower cost alternative to my electric start kit for the Honda EU2000i. This wireless remote control kit is an easy to install low priced remote shut off for the Honda EU2000i.
This is the standard duty version of the kit, if you are going to be using the kit in very Hot or very cold conditions I strongly recommend the heavy duty version. Remote shut off for Honda EU2000i and EU2200i »
- This Kit works with Honda EU2000i inverter generators.
- Shipping weight 1 pound.
- Ships the same day it was ordered on orders received before 3:30 PM EST
- Quantity shown next to the price is the exact quantity in stock right this second.
- We ship world wide.
- This kit comes with one Transmitter but you can purchase extras from my website.
- This kit can be installed in about 10 minutes from start to finish.
- In the possible event of a remote control failure the normal operation of the generator will not be affected.
- Overload protection, low oil shut down and all safety features are unaffected by the installation of this kit.
- Up to 4 remotes can be programmed for use with each remote kit.
- The remote key fob is protected by a sliding cover to reduce the chance of pocket dialing.
- A fully charged battery gives about 1 week of use before it will need recharging.
FUNCTIONS of REMOTE CONTROL BUTTONS
BUTTON 1) Stop the generator (press until the engine comes to a stop)
If you have one of these generators but you are not comfortable installing the kit yourself, contact me about installing it for you.
This item has been tested and verified to fit US models, all installation instructions refer to us models, however this product may work on many different international models. Check the power outlet on your generator, if it is not the same as the US model you will need to get a power adapter in order to charge the battery.
All product development and testing is done at our location in Brooksville Florida. This Item has been tested and verified to work properly at temperatures from 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.