Product Information Video See All Honda Products »
All installation instructions for all Pinellas Power Products kits are in video form only. Please watch installation video above before ordering This product to make sure it is within your ability to install. Do not attempt to install this kit from the you tube videos they are not the most current, always use the videos on the Flash drive / bottle opener included in the kit.
This is the new Heavy duty version of the kit, if you are going to be using the kit in very Hot or very cold conditions you will like this more robust version.
I developed this kit as a lower cost alternative to my electric start kit for the Honda EU2000i. This wireless remote control kit is an easy to install low priced remote shut off for the Honda EU2000i.
As you may know I an the developer of the original wireless remote control electric start EU2000i. That kit sold for $1200.00 and was very complicated to install, as a result of those two issues I sold less than ten of those kits. About 3 years ago I sold that design to another company and developed this kit as a low cost easy to install alternative. Please do not misunderstand, that was a beautiful kit and I learned a lot from building it, but it was not a good seller. I think the main thing that I learned was, do not try to sell a $1200.00 accessory for a generator that only cost $1000.00, there is not much demand for it. As far as I know the company that bought the design has not put it into production yet, they may be trying to come up with a less expensive way to build it. If you are curious about the original kit there are some videos about it on my ideas page.
- This Kit works with Honda EU2000i inverter generators.
- Shipping weight 1 pound.
- Ships the same day it was ordered on orders received before 3:30 PM EST
- Quantity shown next to the price is the exact quantity in stock right this second.
- We ship world wide.
- This kit comes with one Transmitter but you can purchase extras from my website.
- This kit can be installed in about 10 minutes from start to finish.
- In the possible event of a remote control failure the normal operation of the generator will not be affected.
- Overload protection, low oil shut down and all safety features are unaffected by the installation of this kit.
- The remote key fob is protected by a sliding cover to reduce the chance of pocket dialing.
- A fully charged battery gives about 1 week of use before it will need recharging.
FUNCTIONS of REMOTE CONTROL BUTTONS
BUTTON 1) Stop the generator (press until the engine comes to a stop)
This item has been tested and verified to fit US models, all installation instructions refer to us models, however this product may work on many different international models. Check the power outlet on your generator, if it is not the same as the US model you will need to get a power adapter in order to charge the battery.
All product development and testing is done at our location in Brooksville Florida. This Item has been tested and verified to work properly at temperatures from 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.