Developed by Pinellas Power Products
EU2000i Installation Instruction video EU2200i Installation Instruction Video
EU2000i Owner’s Manual EU2200i Owner’s Manual
All installation instructions for all Pinellas Power Products kits are in an easy to follow step by step video, on a (USB flash-drive) included in each kit. Please take a moment to watch the product videos above to see all the features this product has to offer.
I developed this kit as a more robust version of my remote shut off for the Honda EU1000i. This kit functions on the same principle but all components are much heavier duty to work with the EU2000i and EU2200i. This wireless remote control kit is an easy to install low priced remote shut off for the Honda EU2000i and EU2200i.
As you may know I am the developer of the original wireless remote control electric start EU2000i. That kit sold for $1200.00 and was very complicated to install, as a result of those two issues I sold less than ten of those kits. In 2015 I sold that design to another company and developed this kit as a low cost easy to install alternative. Please do not misunderstand, that was a beautiful kit and I learned a lot from building it, but it was not a good seller. I think the main thing that I learned was, do not try to sell a $1200.00 accessory for a generator that only cost $1000.00, there is not much demand for it. As far as I know the company that bought the design has not put it into production yet, they may be trying to come up with a less expensive way to build it. If you are curious about the original kit there are some videos about it on my gallery page.
- This Kit works with Honda EU2000i and EU2200i inverter generators.
- Shipping weight 1 pound.
- Ships the same day it was ordered on orders received before 3:30 PM EST.
- Quantity shown above the add to cart button is the exact quantity in stock right this second.
- We ship world wide.
- This kit comes with one Transmitter but you can purchase extras from my website.
- This kit can be installed in about 10 minutes from start to finish.
- In the possible event of a remote control failure the normal operation of the generator will not be affected.
- Overload protection, low oil shut down and all safety features are unaffected by the installation of this kit.
- Up to 8 remotes can be programmed for use with each remote kit.
- The remote key fob is protected by a sliding cover to reduce the chance of pocket dialing.
- If you choose not to install the battery charger with the kit, a fully charged battery gives about 2 weeks of use before it will need recharging.
- Maintenance procedures and specifications are not changed by the installation of this kit.
- Range of this kit is 160 ft.
FUNCTIONS of REMOTE CONTROL BUTTONS
BUTTON 1) Stop the generator (press until the engine comes to a stop)
This item has been tested and verified to fit US models, however this product may work on many different international models. Check the power outlet on your generator, if it is not the same as the US model you will need to get a power adapter in order to charge the battery. All installation instructions refer to us models.
All product development and testing is done at our location in Brooksville Florida. This Item has been tested and verified to work properly at temperatures from 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.