Developed by Pinellas Power Products
All installation instructions for all Pinellas Power Products kits are in video form only. Please watch the installation instruction video above before ordering This product to make sure it is within your ability to install. Do not attempt to install this kit from the you tube videos they are not the most current, always use the videos on the Flash drive / bottle opener included in the kit.
This kit works the same way for the Yamaha EF2000iS and the EF2400iSHC. This wireless remote control kit is an easy to install low priced remote shut off for the Yamaha EF2000iS and EF2400iSHC.
- This Kit works with Yamaha EF2000iS and EF2400iSHC inverter generators.
- Shipping weight 1 pound.
- Ships the same day it was ordered on orders received before 3:30 PM EST.
- Quantity shown above the add to cart button is the exact quantity in stock right this second.
- We ship world wide.
- This kit comes with one Transmitter but you can purchase extras from my website.
- This kit can be installed in about 30 minutes from start to finish.
- In the possible event of a remote control failure the normal operation of the generator will not be affected.
- Overload protection, low oil shut down and all safety features are unaffected by the installation of this kit.
- Up to 4 remotes can be programmed for use with each remote kit.
- The remote key fob is protected by a sliding cover to reduce the chance of pocket dialing.
- A fully charged battery gives about 1 week of use before it will need recharging.
FUNCTIONS of REMOTE CONTROL BUTTONS
BUTTON 1) Stop the generator (press until the engine comes to a stop)
If you have one of these generators but you are not comfortable installing the kit yourself, contact me for assistance.
This item has been tested and verified to fit US models, all installation instructions refer to us models, however this product may work on many different international models. Check the power outlet on your generator, if it is not the same as the US model you will need to get a power adapter in order to charge the battery.
All product development and testing is done at our location in Brooksville Florida. This Item has been tested and verified to work properly at temperatures from 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
Pinellas Power Products is not an authorized dealer for Yamaha Outdoor Products and can not perform warranty repairs.