Developed by Pinellas Power Products
EF2000iS Product Information Video EF2400iSHC Product Information Video
Yamaha EF2000iS Owner’s Manual EF2000iS Yamaha EF2400iSHC Owner’s Manual EF2400iSHC
All installation instructions for all Pinellas Power Products kits are in an easy to follow step by step video, on a (USB flash-drive) included in each kit. Please take a moment to watch the product videos above to see all the features this product has to offer.
This kit works the same way for the Yamaha EF2000iS and the EF2400iSHC. This wireless remote control kit is an easy to install low priced remote shut off for the Yamaha EF2000iS and EF2400iSHC.
- This Kit works with Yamaha EF2000iS and EF2400iSHC inverter generators.
- Shipping weight 1 pound.
- Ships the same day it was ordered on orders received before 3:30 PM EST.
- Quantity shown above the add to cart button is the exact quantity in stock right this second.
- We ship world wide.
- This kit comes with one Transmitter but you can purchase extras from my website.
- This kit can be installed in about 30 minutes from start to finish.
- In the possible event of a remote control failure the normal operation of the generator will not be affected.
- Overload protection, low oil shut down and all safety features are unaffected by the installation of this kit.
- Up to 4 remotes can be programmed for use with each remote kit.
- The remote key fob is protected by a sliding cover to reduce the chance of pocket dialing.
- If you choose not to install the battery charger with the kit, a fully charged battery gives about 1 week of use before it will need recharging.
- Maintenance procedures and specifications are not changed by the installation of this kit.
FUNCTIONS of REMOTE CONTROL BUTTONS
BUTTON 1) Stop the generator (press until the engine comes to a stop)
If you have one of these generators but you are not comfortable installing the kit yourself, contact me for assistance.
This item has been tested and verified to fit US models, however this product may work on many different international models. Check the power outlet on your generator, if it is not the same as the US model you will need to get a power adapter in order to charge the battery. All installation instructions refer to us models.
All product development and testing is done at our location in Brooksville Florida. This Item has been tested and verified to work properly at temperatures from 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 100 degrees Fahrenheit