This 4 Function wireless remote control kit was designed specifically for the Yamaha EF3000iSE and Yamaha EF3000iSEB, it it not a one size fits all.
Product Demonstration Video Installation Instruction Video
Yamaha EF3000iS/iSE/iSEB Owner’s Manual
All installation instructions for all Pinellas Power Products kits are in an easy to follow step by step video, on a (USB flash-drive) included in each kit. Please take a moment to watch the product videos above to see all the features this product has to offer.
Our Yamaha EF3000iSEB wireless remote control kit is the most advanced most feature packed model on the market today. It is the only one that starts and stops your Yamaha EF3000iSE / iSEB with two channels and offers both warm start (w/o choke), cold start (w/choke), the ability to move in and out of the Eco-throttle mode and the ability to turn on and off the lower outlet, all from a high end four channel wireless radio remote control. The choke operation is fully automatic, controlled by a temp sensor that is included in the kit. Nobody else has a remote control system for the Yamaha EF3000iSE / iSEB with this many features.
We have tested this unit at our location and found an unobstructed range of almost 400 feet, obstructions and weather conditions will affect the range of this unit. An optional long range transmitter is available to extend the range to almost 2000Ft.
The fact that Our remote control is priced well below Yamaha’s own ACC-GNRST-50-00 which is the only other remote start that actually works as claimed on the Yamaha generators, makes ours easily the best value.
Please click on the Product Details tab just below the photos for full technical details.
Please take a look at our other products for the Yamaha EF3000iS / iSE / iSEB.
- This Kit works with Yamaha EF3000iSE and EF3000iSEB inverter generators.
- Shipping weight 2 pounds.
- Ships the same day it was ordered on orders received before 3:30 PM EST.
- Quantity shown above the add to cart button is the exact quantity in stock right this second.
- We ship world wide.
- This kit comes with Two Transmitters but you can purchase extras from my website.
- This kit can be installed in about 1 hour and 30 minutes from start to finish.
Features and Benefits
- There are no extra switches to deal with; the Pinellas Power Products Wireless Remote Control kit uses the stock key switch to power up the radio receiver.
- The Pinellas Power Products Wireless Remote Control kit can switch your generator in and out of economy mode. The owner’s manual says to start the generator in standard mode then switch to economy mode, so what is the point in buying a remote control that can’t operate the economy switch.
- The Pinellas Power Products Wireless Remote Control kit can turn one of the 20A outlets on and off by remote control while leaving the generator turned on (this is great for items that you wish had their own remote control, but don’t).
- The start function will activate the choke automatically when needed based on engine temp.
- Auto choke function is controlled by a temp sensor that is included with the kit.
- Auto choke function works with remote kit or key start.
- In the possible event of an auto choke failure, manual choke is still functional for starting.
- In the possible event of a remote control failure the normal starting and operation of the generator will not be affected.
- The start and stop harness plugs into the factory harness connections so few individual wire connections are required.
- The radio receiver has low voltage cut out function to protect unit relays if battery voltage drops below 10.2V. Remote control will not function until battery is charged. (But does not affect recoil or key starting) Do not leave the unit in standby mode for more than 2 days because this can drain the battery, unless you are using a solar battery maintainer.
- Maintenance procedures and specifications are not changed by the installation of this kit.
- Overload protection, low oil shut down, ground fault, and all safety features are unaffected by the installation of this kit.
- Up to 8 remotes can be programmed for use with each remote kit.
- The remote key fob is protected by a sliding cover to reduce the chance of pocket dialing.
FUNCTIONS of REMOTE CONTROL BUTTONS
BUTTON 1) Start the generator (press for about 1 second)
BUTTON 2) Stop the generator (press until the engine comes to a stop)
BUTTON 3) Economy mode (press for 1 second to put generator into economy mode, press again to return to standard mode) the default position is standard run mode.
BUTTON 4) Outlet control ( press for one second to turn bottom 20a outlet off and press again to turn it back on) the default position is the outlet in the on position.
If you have one of these generators but you are not comfortable installing the kit yourself, contact me for assistance.
This item has been tested and verified to fit US models, however this product will work on many different international models. All installation instructions refer to US models.
All product development and testing is done at our location in Brooksville Florida. This Item has been tested and verified to work properly at temperatures from 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.