This 4 Function wireless remote control kit was designed specifically for the Honda GX690, GX660, and GX630 engines, it also has two extra channels that can be used to run additional equipment.
Honda GX690, GX660, and GX630 Owner’s Manual
All installation instructions for all Pinellas Power Products kits are in an easy to follow step by step video, on a (USB flash-drive) included in each kit. Please take a moment to watch the product videos above to see all the features this product has to offer.
Our Honda GX690, GX660, and GX630 wireless remote control kit is the most advanced most feature packed model on the market today. It is the only one that starts and stops your Honda GX690, GX660, and GX630 with two channels and offers both warm start (w/o choke), cold start (w/choke). This remote control has two extra channels that can be used for other functions such as to turn on and off the heater element in commercial pressure washers. One of the expansion channels is a powered 12 volt 1.5 amp output the other is an on/off switch that can be configured as needed. The choke operation is fully automatic, controlled by a temp sensor that is included in the kit. Nobody else has a remote control system for the Honda GX690, GX660, and GX630 with this many features.
We have tested this unit at our location and found an unobstructed range of almost 400 feet, obstructions and weather conditions will affect the range of this unit. An optional long range transmitter is available to extend the range to almost 2000Ft.
I developed this remote at the request of several customers in the commercial pressure washing business, this remote will allow them to start and stop their equipment while standing up on a roof or ladder.
Please click on the Product Details tab just below the photos for full technical details.
Please take a look at our other products for the Honda GX690, GX660, and GX630/.
- This Kit works with Honda GX690, GX660, and GX630 commercial engines.
- Shipping weight 2 pounds.
- Ships the same day it was ordered on orders received before 3:30 PM EST.
- Quantity shown above the add to cart button is the exact quantity in stock right this second.
- We ship world wide.
- This kit comes with Two Transmitters but you can purchase extras from my website.
- This kit can be installed in about 1 hour and 30 minutes from start to finish.
Features and Benefits
- There are no extra switches to deal with; the Pinellas Power Products Wireless Remote Control kit uses the stock key switch to power up the radio receiver.
- The Pinellas Power Products Wireless Remote Control kit can start and stop your engine at a distance of 400ft.
- The Pinellas Power Products Wireless Remote Control kit has two extra channels that are perfect for controlling aditional functions like a water heater on commercial pressure washers .
- The start function will activate the choke automatically when needed based on engine temp.
- Auto choke function is controlled by a temp sensor that is included with the kit.
- Auto choke function works with remote kit or key start.
- In the possible event of an auto choke failure, manual choke is still functional for starting.
- In the possible event of a remote control failure the normal starting and operation of the engine will not be affected.
- The start and stop harness uses individual connectors to allow this kit to be used on several variations of engine .
- The radio receiver has low voltage cut out function to protect unit relays if battery voltage drops below 10.2V. Remote control will not function until battery is charged. (But does not affect recoil or key starting) Do not leave the unit in standby mode for more than 2 days because this can drain the battery, unless you are using a solar battery maintainer.
- Maintenance procedures and specifications are not changed by the installation of this kit.
- Overload protection, low oil shut down, ground fault, and all safety features are unaffected by the installation of this kit.
- Up to 8 remotes can be programmed for use with each remote kit.
- The remote key fob is protected by a sliding cover to reduce the chance of pocket dialing.
FUNCTIONS of REMOTE CONTROL BUTTONS
BUTTON 1) Start the generator (press for about 1 second)
BUTTON 2) Stop the generator (press until the engine comes to a stop)
BUTTON 3) Controls Bosch 5 pin relay with N/O or N/C positions .
BUTTON 4) Controls a 12 volt 1.5 amp power wire that can operate an led light or other low power item.
If you have one of these engines but you are not comfortable installing the kit yourself, contact me for assistance.
This item has been tested and verified to fit US models, however this product will work on many different international models. All installation instructions refer to US models.
All product development and testing is done at our location in Brooksville Florida. This Item has been tested and verified to work properly at temperatures from 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.