This 4 Function wireless remote control kit was designed specifically for the Honda EU7000iS, it it not a one size fits all.
Product Demonstration Video Installation Instruction Video
EU7000iS Owner’s Manual
All installation instructions for all Pinellas Power Products kits are in an easy to follow step by step video, on a (USB flash-drive) included in each kit. Please take a moment to watch the product videos above to see all the features this product has to offer.
Honda was the first to release an electronically fuel injected portable generator in the United States, and Pinellas Power products was the first to release a wireless remote control for it. We even beat Honda to the market with our 4 function wireless remote control for the EU7000iS. There are several other companies that now produce fuel injected portable generators but nothing comes close to the Honda EU7000iS. We here at Pinellas Power Products know just how that feels, there are now other companies that product remote controls for the Honda EU7000iS but none of them can match our range or our functionality.
Our Honda EU7000iS wireless remote control kit is the most advanced most feature packed model on the market today. It is the only one that starts and stops your Honda EU7000iS with two channels and offers you the ability to move in and out of the Eco-throttle mode and the ability to turn on and off one of the 20A outlets, all from A high end four channel wireless radio remote control. We have tested this unit at our location and found an unobstructed range of almost 400 feet, obstructions and weather conditions will affect the range of this unit. An optional long range transmitter is available to extend the range to almost 2000Ft.
Please click on the Product Details tab just below the photos for full technical details.
Please take a look at our other products for the Honda EU7000iS.
- This Kit works with Honda EU7000iS inverter generators.
- Shipping weight 1 pound.
- Ships the same day it was ordered on orders received before 3:30 PM EST.
- Quantity shown above the add to cart button is the exact quantity in stock right this second.
- We ship world wide.
- This kit comes with Two Transmitters but you can purchase extras from my website.
- This kit can be installed in about 55 minutes from start to finish.
Features and Benefits
- There are no extra switches to deal with; the Pinellas Power Products Wireless Remote Control kit uses the stock key switch to power up the radio receiver.
- This kit includes two remote controls as shown in the picture.
- The Pinellas Power Products Wireless Remote Control kit can switch your generator in and out of economy mode. The owner’s manual says to start the generator in standard mode then switch to economy mode, so what is the point in buying a remote control that cant operate the economy switch.
- The Pinellas Power Products Wireless Remote Control kit can turn one of the 20A outlets on and off by remote control while leaving the generator turned on (This is great for items that you wish had their own remote control, but don’t.)
- In the possible event of a remote control failure the normal starting and operation of the generator will not be affected.
- The radio receiver has low voltage cut out function to protect unit relays if battery voltage drops below 10.2V. Remote control will not function until battery is charged. (But does not affect recoil starting or key starting) Do not leave the unit in standby mode for more than 2 days because this can drain the battery, unless you are using a Honda battery maintainer, part number 32670-HPE-800 or 31670-BMS-004 or a 20 watt solar battery maintainer.
- The EU7000iS has a very minimal battery charge system so I recommend using a battery maintainer at all times to augment the stock battery charge system.
- Overload protection, low oil shut down, ground fault, and all safety features are unaffected by the installation of this kit.
- The remote key fob is protected by a sliding cover to reduce the chance of pocket dialing.
- Maintenance procedures and specifications are not changed by the installation of this kit.
FUNCTIONS of REMOTE CONTROL BUTTONS
BUTTON 1) Start the generator (press for about 1 second)
BUTTON 2) This is the remote Main switch it does the same thing as the key switch on the generator.
BUTTON 3) Economy mode (press for 1 second to put generator into economy mode, press again to return to standard mode) the default position is standard run mode.
BUTTON 4) Outlet control ( press for one second to turn bottom 20a outlet off and press again to turn it back on) the default position is the outlet on.
If you have one of these generators but you are not comfortable installing the kit yourself, contact me for assistance.
This item has been tested and verified to fit US models, however this product will work on many different international models. All installation instructions refer to US models.