This 4 Function wireless remote control kit was designed specifically for the Honda EU3000iS, it is not a one size fits all.
Product Demonstration Video Installation Instruction Video
EU3000iS Owner’s Manual
All installation instructions for all Pinellas Power Products kits are in an easy to follow step by step video, on a (USB flash-drive) included in each kit. Please take a moment to watch the product videos above to see all the features this product has to offer.
The Honda EU3000iS quickly set the standard for what a 3000 watt generator should be when Honda first released it years ago. It was the first mass produced electric start inverter generator to hit the US market and there was no looking back. Our Honda EU3000iS 4 Function wireless remote control kit sets the standard for remote controls, ours is the most advanced most feature packed model on the market today. Ours is the only one on the market that not only starts and stops your Honda EU3000iS with two channels and offers both cold start (w/choke), warm start (w/o choke), the ability to move in and out of the Eco-throttle mode and the ability to turn on and off the lower outlet, all from a high end four channel wireless radio remote control. The choke operation is fully automatic, controlled by a temp sensor that is included in the kit. Nobody else has a remote control system for the Honda EU3000iS with this many features.
We have tested this unit at our location and found an unobstructed range of almost 400 feet, obstructions and weather conditions will affect the range of this unit. An optional long range transmitter is available to extend the range to almost 2000Ft.
Please click on the Product Details tab just below the photos for full technical details.
Please take a look at our other products for the Honda EU3000iS.
- This Kit works with Honda EU3000iS inverter generators.
- Shipping weight 2 pounds.
- Ships the same day it was ordered on orders received before 3:30 PM EST.
- Quantity shown above the add to cart button is the exact quantity in stock right this second.
- We ship world wide.
- This kit comes with Two Transmitters but you can purchase extras from my website.
- This kit can be installed in about 1 hour and 30 minutes from start to finish.
Features and Benefits
- There are no extra switches to deal with; the Pinellas Power Products Wireless Remote Control kit uses the stock key switch to power up the radio receiver.
- The Pinellas Power Products Wireless Remote Control kit can switch your generator in and out of economy mode. The owner’s manual says to start the generator in standard mode then switch to economy mode, so what is the point in buying a remote control that can’t operate the economy switch.
- The Pinellas Power Products Wireless Remote Control kit can turn one of the 20A outlets on and off by remote control while leaving the generator turned on (this is great for items that you wish had their own remote control, but don’t).
- Auto choke function is controlled by a temp sensor that is included with the kit.
- Auto choke function works with remote kit or key start.
- In the possible event of an auto choke failure, manual choke is still functional for starting.
- In the possible event of a remote control failure the normal starting and operation of the generator will not be affected.
- The start and stop harness plugs into the factory harness connections so few individual wire connections are required.
- In cold temperatures the choke will not fully close if the battery voltage drops below 12.5 volts while cranking.
- The radio receiver has low voltage cut out function to protect unit relays if battery voltage drops below 10.2V. Remote control will not function at all until battery is charged. (This does not affect recoil or key starting) Do not leave the unit in standby mode for more than 2 days because this can drain the battery, unless you are using a Honda battery maintainer, part number 32670-HPE-800 or 31670-BMS-004 or a solar battery maintainer.
- Maintenance procedures and specifications are not changed by the installation of this kit.
- Overload protection, low oil shut down, ground fault, and all safety features are unaffected by the installation of this kit.
- Up to 8 remotes can be programmed for use with each remote kit.
- The remote key fob is protected by a sliding cover to reduce the chance of pocket dialing.
FUNCTIONS of REMOTE CONTROL BUTTONS
BUTTON 1) Start the generator (press for about 1 second)
BUTTON 2) Stop the generator (press until the engine comes to a stop)
BUTTON 3) Economy mode (press for 1 second to put generator into economy mode, press again to return to standard mode) the default position is standard run mode.
BUTTON 4) Outlet control ( press for one second to turn bottom 20a outlet off and press again to turn it back on) the default position is the outlet in the on position.
If you have one of these generators but you are not comfortable installing the kit yourself, contact me for assistance.
This item has been tested and verified to fit US models, however this product will work on many different international models. All installation instructions refer to US models.
All product development and testing is done at our location in Brooksville Florida. This Item has been tested and verified to work properly at temperatures from 35 degrees Fahrenheit to over 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
Dan Mace (verified owner) –
Just finished installing my long range remote on my brand new Honda EU3000iS.
I’ve watched the install video three or four times and it proved to be invaluable in the process. I’m more of a visual guy and this helped a lot.
Install was quick and easy. Function is flawless and I can’t wait to use this in the coming weeks.
Paul has engineered this to a tee. Thanks for making this product available.
Adrian Kemps –
l just finished first watching the great video and then started the kit install. Everything was easily installed as shown by the video. Very clean designed kit with all needed hardware. Great product.
Rick Schaub (verified owner) –
I watched the video a couple times before the remote start kit arrived. It was very easy to install and took me just over an hour. It works perfect. I can control the EU3000iS in my pole barn from the house. Being able to control the ECO mode is a big advantage. Excellent product!
D Meadows –
Great remote start product – install video is easy to follow along, I had a Canadian version with a few differences from the install video – one the Cold Climate Technology on the crack case intake (just gently move it out of the airbox and up out of the way), and the other being the easier Canadian wiring to the 20amp plug – simply replace the stock red wire and change the kit wire to a 90 degree insulted spade and plug into the fuse reset. I switched my relay from being normally on to normally off – 87 to 87A. Paul any thoughts on putting the relay on the 23.3 AMP plug as far as relay adequacy?
Paul Wolaver (verified owner) –
If you want to use the remote to turn the 23.3 amp outlet I recommend a 70 amp relay. I like to use extra heavy duty relays as you may have noticed I use a 50 amp relay on the 20 amp outlet.
Larry G (verified owner) –
Bought this about 2 years ago watched video a couple of times and during install pretty easy only issue I have had is in Michigan late fall start of winter auto choke doesnt work well in cold temps below 40’s overall very happy other wise