This wireless remote control kit was designed specifically for the Powerhorse 7500i, it is not a one size fits all.
Installation Instruction Video
Powerhorse 7500i Owner’s Manual
All installation instructions for all Pinellas Power Products kits are in an easy to follow step by step video, on a (USB flash-drive) included in each kit. Please take a moment to watch the product videos above to see all the features this product has to offer.
Our Powerhorse 7500i wireless remote control kit is the most easily installed generator remote on the market. This remote can literally be installed in less than 10 minutes by the average home owner. This remote is totally plug and play there is no soldering to be done.
The Powerhorse 7500i Wireless Remote Control Kit by Pinellas Power Products is the perfect addition to your generator. For what it is worth I have now tested the Powerhorse 7500i for several days to see how it performs. I am very impressed with this generator, it is the first budget generator I have tested that actually out performed the Honda EU7000iS in head to head comparison testing. The fact that this generator out performed the Honda EU7000iS and cost just over half the price was a surprise, now lets see if it last as long as the Honda.
Please click on the Product Details tab just below the photos for full technical details.
Please take a look at our other products for the Predator 7500i
- This Kit works with the Powerhorse 7500i inverter generator.
- Shipping weight 1 pounds.
- Ships the same day it was ordered on orders received before 3:30 PM EST.
- Quantity shown above the add to cart button is the exact quantity in stock right this second.
- We ship world wide.
- This kit comes with Two Transmitters but you can purchase extras from my website.
- This kit has an operating range of about 100ft but if you need longer range I can build you a special kit, contact me for details.
- This kit can be installed in about 10 minutes from start to finish.
Features and Benefits
- There are no extra switches to deal with; the Pinellas Power Products Wireless Remote Control kit uses the stock key switch to power up the radio receiver.
- In the possible event of a remote control failure the normal starting and operation of the generator will not be affected.
- The radio receiver has low voltage cut out function to protect unit relays if battery voltage drops below 10.2V. Remote control will not function until battery is charged. (This does not affect recoil or key starting.) Do not leave the unit in standby mode for more than 2 days because this can drain the battery, unless you are using a Honda battery maintainer, part number 32670-HPE-800 or 31670-BMS-004 or a solar battery maintainer.
- Overload protection, low oil shut down, ground fault, and all safety features are unaffected by the installation of this kit.
- Up to 8 remotes can be programmed for use with each remote kit.
- The remote key fob is protected by a sliding cover to reduce the chance of pocket dialing.
- Maintenance procedures and specifications are not changed by the installation of this kit.
If you have one of these generators but you are not comfortable installing the kit yourself, contact me for assistance.
This item has been tested and verified to fit US models, however this product will work on many different international models. All installation instructions refer to US models.
All product development and testing is done at our location in Brooksville Florida. This Item has been tested and verified to work properly at temperatures from 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.