Our Predator 2000 Remote Shut Off kit is the easiest, most reliable way to Shut Off your generator by remote control.
Predator 2000 Installation Instruction video
Predator 2000 Owner’s Manual
All installation instructions for all Pinellas Power Products kits are in an easy to follow step by step video, on a (USB flash-drive) included in each kit. Please take a moment to watch the product videos above to see all the features this product has to offer.
Camping should be fun and relaxing experience, not one where you say never again when it is over. Our Wireless Remote Shut Off for the Predator 2000 will allow you to shut off your generator without having to get out of your comfortable bunk or sleeping bag and fight mosquitoes or rain in order to do so.
I developed the Predator 2000 Wireless Remote Shut Off in response to customer requests for a way to shut off their generator by remote control. The three main constraints that I set out to achieve in this kit are keep it inexpensive, easy to install and no special tools should be needed. This product is totally plug and play, just watch the step by step video included in the kit and follow the simple instructions. This product has been very popular with over the road truck drivers that need an inexpensive alternative to a dedicated APU. A Predator 2000 not only cost less than one eighth of the cost of a dedicated APU but if it fails for any reason, you simply replace it in a few minutes instead of having to put your rig in the shop for several days.
Please click on the Product Details tab just below the photos for full technical details.
Please take a look at our other products for the Predator 2000.
- This Kit works with Predator 2000 inverter generators.
- Shipping weight 1 pound.
- Ships the same day it was ordered on orders received before 3:30 PM EST.
- Quantity shown above the add to cart button is the exact quantity in stock right this second.
- We ship world wide.
- This kit comes with one Transmitter but you can purchase extras from my website.
- This kit can be installed in about 20 minutes from start to finish.
- In the possible event of a remote control failure the normal operation of the generator will not be affected.
- Overload protection, low oil shut down and all safety features are unaffected by the installation of this kit.
- Up to 8 remotes can be programmed for use with each remote kit.
- The remote key fob is protected by a sliding cover to reduce the chance of pocket dialing.
- If you choose not to install the battery charger with the kit, a fully charged battery gives about 2 weeks of use before it will need recharging.
- Maintenance procedures and specifications are not changed by the installation of this kit.
- The range of this kit is 160 ft.
FUNCTIONS of REMOTE CONTROL BUTTONS
BUTTON 1) Stop the generator (press until the engine comes to a stop)
This item has been tested and verified to fit US models, however this product may work on many different international models. Check the power outlet on your generator, if it is not the same as the US model you will need to get a power adapter in order to charge the battery. All installation instructions refer to us models.
All product development and testing is done at our location in Brooksville Florida. This Item has been tested and verified to work properly at temperatures from 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.